Thursday, December 30, 2021

Ag Commish Sid Miller Touts Trump Endorsement

[#TexasPolitics365]


Agriculture Commissioner Sid Miller, who is seeking re-election in 2022, announced Wednesday on Facebook that he has received the endorsement of former Pres. Donald Trump on Tuesday.

"Yesterday, I received a phone call from my good friend, President Donald J. Trump, from his Florida home at Mar-a-Lago. President Trump thanked me for standing with him in 2016 and 2020 and he told me I had his "full, unwavering support and endorsement in my reelection campaign for Texas Commissioner of Agriculture"

Miller related to his Facebook followers that Trump calls him, "Trump's Man in Texas" because "he knows he too has my full, unwavering support in 2024 should he run for reelection."

He shared a photo of him and Trump when he visited El Paso in August, 2019.

Miller faces James White and Carey Counsil on the March 1 primary election ballot.

(Full story HERE.)
--------------------------------------------------
** We are dedicated to bringing you Texas Politics, 365 days a year! Tips? texaspolitics365@gmail.com

Advertisement
For advertising opportunities, email us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Paxton Wants Most Charges Against Him Dismissed

[#TexasPolitics365] Lawyers for impeached Republican Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton on Monday sought to have most of the charges against...